Effective date: September 05, 2019
Updated on the January 28, 2021
Kadva Korp ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Respondo mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the Respondo mobile application operated by Kadva Korp
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Birth Date – Verify Age
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Cookies and Usage Data
· for your registration, login and management of the Platform;
· to confirm your identity directly and/or through third parties;
· helping you efficiently access your information after you sign into the Platform;
· remembering your personal information so that you are not required to re-enter it the next time you visit the Platform;
· to understand your preferences and to enhance and customize your experience of using the Platform;
· for providing customized user-relevant suggestion/services;
· to communicate with you through e-mail and telephone, in connection with the Services;
· to respond to your comments, reviews and questions and provide a better Service;
· to communicate important notices or changes in the Services, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between you and the Company;
· for internal such as auditing, data analysis, research and improvement relating to the Platform or the services provided through the Platform;
· for promotion and marketing purposes;
· for sharing such information with any third party, including any service providers and any group companies of the Company, while providing the Services through the Platform;
· To transfer data to the regulatory authorities or other appropriate authorities as required by law.
· The data gathered from you may also be used for any reason incidental to the reasons listed above; and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
· Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Kadva Korp uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer support
· To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
· To monitor the usage of our Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
· To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Kadva Korp may process your Personal Data because:
· We need to perform a contract with you
· You have given us permission to do so
· The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
· To comply with the law
Kadva Korp will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Under certain circumstances, Kadva Korp may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Kadva Korp may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Kadva Korp
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will never transfer, sell, make copies, or share any of your data stored by the application to third party services or companies unless strictly necessary to enable the application to function properly. Accordingly, personal data will be disclosed to third parties on a strictly limited 'need to know' basis where there is clear justification for transferring Personal Data - either because the Data Subject has consented to the transfer or because disclosure is required to perform a contract to which the Data Subject is a party, or for a legitimate purpose that does not infringe the Data Subject's fundamental rights, including the right to privacy (e.g. sharing in the context of a merger and acquisition operation).
The Company shall be at liberty to disclose your information to: (i) any third party to facilitate the provision of the Services; and (ii) any third parties who provide services, such as auditing, data analysis, platform improvement and help with the delivery of content, relevant marketing messages and advertisements. If you provide a mobile phone number and/or e-mail address, the Company or the third-party service providers or the persons allowed by them may send you text messages/e-emails in relation to your use of the Platform. The Company contractually requires these third parties to keep such information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them. These third parties may view, edit, or set their own cookies, or may place beacons on your personal information.
The Company may also share aggregated (and de-identified) information with third parties in its discretion.
The Company may share personal information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for the Company, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them.
The Company may disclose or transfer your information (personal or otherwise) to any subsidiary or affiliate, and to a third party if the Company sells, transfers or divests all or a portion of the Company’s business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding. Such third parties shall be contractually bound to not disclose further, any personal information disclosed to them.
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Kadva Korp aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Kadva Korp relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyses the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Piwik / Matomo
Unity Analytics is provided by Unity Technologies.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Bing Ads is an advertising service provided by Microsoft Inc.
You can opt-out from Bing Ads by following the instructions on Bing Ads Opt-out page: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
AdMob by Google
AdMob by Google is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out from the AdMob by Google service by following the instructions described by Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. Whether you're a parent or a legal guardian, if you think the company has received information about your child, please contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
· By email: email@example.com
· By mail: 65/ 77 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool, NSW, 2170, Australia